[Xen-users] Bad Xen RAM Performance

Hello there,

I have bad performance on a special DomU application. I did some benchmarks and
wonder about bad RAM performance at my DomU. First I used Passmark because the
application Maintainer requests it. The Values âRead cachedâ, âRead uncachedâ
and âLarge memoryâ are very bad. To compare Dom0 and DomU, I setup a second
DomU with linux and check them with ramspeed (a cache and memory benchmarking
tool) for linux and other. I run several ramspeed test on dom0 and my linux and
windows domUs. The test results on the DomUs were only about half as good as on
Dom0.

Is there a way to increase the RAM performance on DomU? Do you have such
problems, too?

My setup:

Dom0:
HP DL360g7