Re: [Xen-users] looking for iptables reference

When you write it, let me know.  Personally, I used the reference at < http://wiki.prgmr.com/mediawiki/index.php/Chapter_5:_Networking > as a handy guide to "how the networking worked" under some older versions of Xen, including the 3.0 technology that was available under CentOS 5.7 "groupinstall Virtualization".  When CentOS 5.8 was released, this group was renamed to "Xen".

When we switched to Xen 4.1.2 from GITCO, we had to quickly learn how to set up our own bridges instead of relying on the Xen 3.x network scripts to set it up for us.

--A