Re: [Xen-users] opensuse as Dom0

Am Montag, 13. August 2012, 14:11:20 schrieb Salvatore Maltese:
> > thx whith modeprobe all work almost all beacause the internet connection
>
> is down .
> Iam not expret even in this scope , it seems that this xend use the some
> kind of connection. i don't know . Can u explain me ? thx for you patience

Xend is a process which serves the xen functionality i.e. to the user etc.

It should offer at least a socket like:

/var/lib/xend/xend-socket

see i.e.:

        netstat -alnp |grep xen

and/or

        lsof /var/lib/xend/xend-socket

It allows more connectivity i.e. for inter-machine work but this is out of
scope here att i think.

Xend should running as a "process":

        ps afux |grep xen

btw: pls stay on list if you need answers / help here.

best regards,

Niels.
--
 ---