[Xen-users] Cpu utilization high

Dear All,

I have a production running Xen Server on centos 5.5 x64 xen version 3.1.2 and is working fine
I have right now for the past 6 months with no issues 4 V.M.

1) windows 2008R2 64 bit
2) windos 2003 32 bit
3) centos 64bit
4 centos 64 bit

I just installed a new VM - zentyal server zentyal-2.2-2-amd64 and installation went perfect
I options I selected

fully virtualized
os was linux
os variant i selected Ubuntu 8.04 LTS since 10.04 LTS option not there

but after restart the zentyal VM everything is fine until I do the initial login .
but after I log in the https://localhost web administration login page is displayed
Now this screen just keeps flickering and I am not able to enter my username and password

also when i do a xm top i see that the CPU utilization for this VM is always over 100%
as long as I dont log in to the initial login screen everything is fine

also i notice that when i start the virt-manager and see the VM the VM cpu utilization is fine goin upto 12 % or so
all my previous VMs cpu utilization is fine and normal

can it be the wrong OS variant selected. was just wondering

appreciate your kind advice and help

regards

sylvan