[Xen-users] help me please

Hi all  .  I am trying to install an xen system from long time , I am not succed .
i ask you , if there is someone that can help me step by step to install it and create some virtual machine.
I had reading much about this topics and virtualization in general .
i would use Open suse 12 as dom0 .
I belive to have install hypervisor and i can boot , but i have many errors .
xend dont start automaticaly and when i start him , the networked is down .
thx .