[Xen-users] Windows gaming speed up

Hi, all.
I have some ideas and questions about topic.
Gossip: 3d marks test and games results more above than under wine, but as far from native win.
How I can to accelerate it?
 I tried leave only one CPU(of 4) for Debian-Domain-0, it take very little performance
growth.
Will useful recompile kernel with bigger/smaller timer? I not sure about tickless timer...
Overclocking in
individual cases has no results, such as GTA4.
And crazy suggestion: my second card is nvidia geforce with CUDA. It is possible to use CUDA/card for speed
up VM's? Such as SLI...

Any advices, exclude to buy faster hardware? (:
P.S. Sorry for my english.
P.P.S. If
curious:
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4206463