Re: [Xen-users] Clock problems on Squeeze/Xen4 (clock jumps 50 minutes ahead)

On Mon, 2012-08-27 at 09:38 +0100, Aleix Dorca Josa wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> thanks for your suggestion but unfortunately what you propose only works in
> Xen 3. I am using Xen 4.

What makes you say that? independent wallclock is a feature of the guest
kernel not the hypervisor.

Older kernels might have /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock instead, or
I think you can specify it on the guest kernel command line (you'll have
to google the syntax, I don't know it offhand).

Ian.