[Xen-users] HVM with xen 4.2 unstable unable to reboot

For last few months I unable to reboot my HVM. I run number of windows
2008 R2 and when I issue reboot comand inside win 2008 it will hang on
black screen with cursor then I have use destroy and create commands.
This causes issues with updates at they leave server in frozen state.
Is there a patch for xen or configuration change than eed to applied ?