Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashed when rebooting whilst DomU are running

Hi,

that is true, I understand that, but at least if the Dom0 is rebooting and will destroy the DomU's, the
Dom0 itself should not crash and hang that a Hard-reset is needed to reboot.

Is there not any shutdown control, which can shutdown the DomU's from the Dom0 automatically in case of reboot or shutdown?
When I manually shutdown all DomU's before rebooting Dom0, then the Dom0 will reboot and come up again.