Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.0 Release Plan / TODO

>> tools, nice to have:
>
>      * pygrub support for ext4 on rhel5/centos5.
>        Roger already sent a patch for this.

I'd love to see some kind of extlinux (or grub2) that can replace the
current pv-grub. Both support ext4 and, more importantly imho,
btrfs, now that is one really cool filesystem.

Grub0.97 is/will be being deprecated on an increasing number of
distributions. And pv-grub is safer than pygrub because pygrub executes
in the dom0 and pv-grub in the domU, if I understand correctly.

Anyone willing to share thoughts on the possibility of 'pv-extlinux?'

--
Stay in touch,