Re: [Xen-users] XenServer Tools For Linux

Hi there. First, to get help on Citrix XenServer issues, there are better
places than this one - e.g. official Citrix XenServer support forums -
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101.
And shot in the dark - have you restared the VMs after installing the XenTools?

regards

Matej