Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 rpm build

Hi Richard,

Thanks for pointing me. I will take look into this and update it.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Ricardo Jesus <ricardo.meb.jesus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Did you check out
https://www.crc.id.au/xen-on-rhel6-scientific-linux-6-centos-6-howto/
?
Their repository provides rpm for RHEL 6.x and as far as i recall the
current available version is Xen 4.1.3.

There's also Choon's repository for RHEL 6.x and others are listed in
Xen's Wiki.

As allways you can check out the source rpms from these repos and
customize from there.

Best regards,
Ricardo Jesus.