Re: [Xen-users] pvhvm on debian

So I found the drivers, are you saying these are not pvhvm drivers?

# find /lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/ | grep xen
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/net/netxen
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/net/netxen/netxen_nic.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/platform-pci
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/platform-pci/xen-platform-pci.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/netfront
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/netfront/xen-vnif.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/blkfront
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/blkfront/xen-vbd.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/balloon
/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.3.1.el5/kernel/drivers/xenpv_hvm/balloon/xen-balloon.ko

I can't find any packages that look like a seperate package for the drivers only, I have a feeling its integrated with the kernel package
[root@baraka ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i xen
[root@baraka ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i pv
iptables-ipv6-1.3.5-5.3.el5_4.1
[root@baraka ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i hvm

Any idea how can I track down which drivers it is being used?

chris