Re: [Xen-users] xen-pciback always gives error: Unknown parameter `1)'

If you are using the stock kernel and pciback as a module, then you have to use live binding, not grub.

Alternatively, rebuild the kernel with pciback built-in (not as a module) and that will allow you to use grub.

Supposedly you can rebuild the initrd image without recompiling the whole kernel, if live binding isn't appealing then I would investigate that.