Re: [Xen-users] emulated rtl8139 driver, openvswitch, and offload

On 07.09.2012 01:32, Pasi KÃrkkÃinen wrote:
On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 08:22:57PM -0400, Michael A. Collins wrote:
> [...]
Linux version: 3.5.0-rc2
Xen version: Xen 4.2 unstable changeset: 25467

I can test with a more recent version or Xen or the kernel this weekend. I
can capture serial console logs and whatever else is needed.

Make sure you update your Xen to latest version, and also your dom0 kernel
to at least 3.5.3.

-- Pasi

I have not been able to reproduce this at home, but I'm not using Broadcom nics. I have intel nics, so I'm thinking it's related to Broadcom. I will need to test this at the office, so it'll be a few days before I get anything of substance.
Mike