Re: [Xen-users] win2008 crashes unde xen

James Harper <james.harper <at> bendigoit.com.au> writes:

> > I have 358 drivers and error looks like this one
> > http://jbeekman.nl/bsod20120117_1953.png
> >

> If that is your BSoD then the crash does appear to be in xenvbd.sys which is a
GPLPV driver. Can you have a look
> in c:\windows\minidump and see if there is a file in there that approximately
matches the time of your bluescreen?

> If so, can you zip it up and email it to me? I also need to know the exact
version of GPLPV you are using so I can
> load the correct symbols in the debugger.
>
> Thanks
>
> James

Hey James, We're using your Driver as well 11.0.308 and we're having the issue
of a BSOD during Exchange 2010 replication.   Was this issue ever fixed?  Do you
still need a dump from the Debug version of the driver?  If anyone knows the fix
to this please email me - jim.molnar "at" Gmail dot com  Thanks a lot.

Jim.