Re: [Xen-users] Route networking xen 4

Thanks for your reply!

I have never worked with network and virtualization before, that's why I am kinda lost trying to get this thing working.

>auto lo
>iface lo inet loopback
>
>auto eth0
>iface eth0 inet static
> address 10.0.0.1
> gateway 192.168.0.1 # 10.0.0.254
> netmask 255.255.2552.255

Typo?!?

I'm sorry, didn't get why it would be typo?

And:
- - why do you have a bridge on Dom0 if you want to do routing?

Maybe because I tried to run a bridge networking before trying route? How would I remove this bridge set up?

- - your vif seems not configured on Dom0 yet

How do I configure vif devices?

- - check your other netmasks

which ones?

Sorry for my ignorance