[Xen-users] Having trouble booting with .vhd image

Hi,

I have a imported VM image in .raw format. I used "qemu-img convert" to convert the .raw image to a .vhd image. I changed the config file accordingly and I tried to start the VM. I am unable to bootup and I get the message that the "booting from hard disk failed" and no bootable device found. The image is not corrupt as .raw image seems to come up fine. Any suggestions on how to make it bootable ?

Thanks
Arvind