[Xen-users] Xen VMs stop completely instead of restarting

I've recently upgraded SLES to use LibXenLight and have noticed that my virtual machines no longer restart when "xl restart X" or the reboot commands are used within the VM. Instead the machine seems to get destroyed.

The configs for the VMs have not changed since well before the update. Here is what one looks like:

name = 'vm1'
maxmem =1024
memory = 1024
vcpus = 2
builder = 'linux'
> >>vif =  [ 'bridge=br99' ]
disk = [ 'tap2:aio:raw:/vms/vm1.img,xvda,w' ]
bootloader = 'pygrub'

I've found documentation for libxenlight to be sparse as it is. Any ideas?