Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Xen 4 TSC problems

On 27 September 2012 23:28, Olivier Hanesse <olivier.hanesse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> From my point of view, this was a kind of xen hardware "incompatibility/bug"
> : I was able to reproduce this bug on more than 50 identical servers, but
> not on another farm of servers with a different hardware.
> Xen version, Debian Kernel was exactly the same on both farm.

Yes I think so.
The problem is where I use debian squeeze with xen 4.0.
In another server with the same hardware but with debian lenny and xen
3.0 I have no problems.
I've read that a workaround is to set clocksource=pit on the xen boot
line in the grub conf, I hope this works because I can't change hardware.