Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough

Hello David,

I have created a guide using Debian that can successfully reproduce VGA Passthrough with AMD Radeon cards, in particular I have used an AMD Radeon 6870.

If you are more familiar with Fedora, I'm sure you can translate any Debain specific actions to Fedora equivalents.

I also posted a video walk-through:

As for your current configuration, what version of Xen (4.0, 4.1.2, 4.2?), can you share your HVM Configuration, and are you getting any errors in your Xen log files or just inside of Windows?