[Xen-users] Networking

Greetings all,

I need help with xen networking, I am not good to set up xen.

Please, pass through the xen.pdf file attached in which i tried to let you know how my settings should be.

I have a server, installed and configured with Ubuntu 12.04LTS server and Xen 4.0, it contains 6doms ie VMs, i need to set up doms with static IP rather than dhcp, I need to connect the server direct to cisco router which is the 7600 series switch ports, please help me.

Regards,

--
Damas A.M
Network Engineer