Re: [Xen-users] Problem compiling Xen 4.2 from sources

This link might have a more accurate list of dependencies than 4.1 instructions:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.2_RC2_test_instructions

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Lukas Laukamp <lukas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 02.10.2012 20:00, schrieb Mark Pryor:

inline

----- Original Message -----
From: Giorgio Mossa <mossa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem compiling Xen 4.2 from sources

Hello everyone,
I'm working on an Ubuntu 12.04 and I wanted to test
Xen 4.2 (official repository offer just version 4.1),
so I've downloaded the source tarball from the site,
followed the instruction in the readme but when compiling
I'm getting the following error:

In file included from libxl_bootloader.c:21:0:
/usr/include/libutil.h:33:2: error: #warning "Deprecated header, use <bsd/libutil.h> or libbsd-overlay.pc instead." [-Werror=cpp]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [libxl_bootloader.o] Error 1

could anyone explain how to solve this problem, without disabling the warning/errors compilation options?

As Dariusz said, missing texinfo stopped my build too.

Here is my apt log: