[Xen-users] can any one tell me why qemu-dm infront of vm log file even in para mode

Hi all,
        From my understanding qemu-dm is for providing drivers to VM in case of Full Virtualization.I have created a para virtual ubuntu 12.04 vm using virt-manger and i am able to dynamically configure ram and cpu of vm with out restarting vm,which i believe is possible only because vm is in para mode.But can any one tell me why log files in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-vm.log is showing qemu-dm infront of log file.Does that has anything to deal with para mode?.

Also when i created vm using xm create ubuntu.cfg I couldnt find the log of newly created vm.Where can it be located.Will a log file be created when vm created in para mode.Because search for log file returned nothing :-(.

regards,
Kevin.Parker