[Xen-users] How to auto-start Guests when using 'xl' toolstack? 'old' configs in /etc/xen/auto/ are ignored without xend service active.

I've migrated my Dom0 host to Xen 4.2.0 + xl toolstack.

With 'xm' toolstack, configs in /etc/xen/auto are autostarted, assuming
xend/xendomains services are started.

IIUC, when using xl toolstack, those services are not to be started;
and, afaict, the installation process for 4.2 has them disabled by
default.

Now, the configs in /etc/xen/auto are simply ignored.  I can, of course,
start them manually (xl create <config file>).

What's the right method for starting Guest domains when using the xl
toolstack?