Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] I offer a reward of USD$50 + VGA card Giveaway to anyone who can solve my Xen VGA Passthrough Problem

I just had Xen 4.3-unstable changeset 25993 compiled, installed and working, after applying Jean David Techer's revision 25240 patchset. BUT, as usual, I get the WIndows HVM domU device manager error code 43 and error code 10.

Somebody please enlighten me!
--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)