Re: [Xen-users] vga passthrough help needed.

Hi,

I have a similar GPU PowerColor Go! Green HD5450 1024MB DDR3 PCIEx16
and it sure does support VGA/PCI passthrough on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and
Windows 8 Preview/Consumer and lspci -vv outputs exactly the same
string.

A quick Google search does identify both CPU and motherboard has
having VT-d support on manufacturer homepages. So in terms of hardware
you're pretty much ok.

However I'm using Debian Wheezy, distro's Xen 4.1.3, kernel 3.2.0 and
3.5-trunk, xm toolstack and pci-stub. However I'm unable to
successfully passthrough using pciback.

Haven't tried Windows 7 though.

Best regards,
Ricardo Jesus.