Re: [Xen-users] How can I uniquely identify my disk in guest OS on Xenserver?

On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 08:02 +0100, neo3 matrix wrote:
> For my project, on Citrix Xenserver,

This list is for users of the Xen.org version of Xen and the associated
toolstack etc. Questions regarding XenServer are better addressed to
your support representative or to the XenServer forums:
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101

Ian.