Re: [Xen-users] Nvidia Quadro VGA passthrough experience.

Dear Sandi,

Thank you for replying.

The GPU BIOS is 63.5 kB. I extracted it from my GTX 560 card.
--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore

On 10/17/2012 02:21 AM, Sandi Romih wrote:
Teo,

I am not a programmer... you probably know more about Linux than I do.

I do have one question for you, how big is the GPU BIOS? Have you downloaded it from the card?

Regards

Sandi