[Xen-users] how to measure the performance of the XEN live migration and issues involved

Hi
   I am trying to improve the performance of the XEN live migration.
   For that I have tried to read the xen-4.2.0\tools\libxc\xc_domain_save.c
and xen-4.2.0\tools\libxc\xc_domain_restore.c . But could not get much
information about how to about it and where should I change the parameters
to see the performance improvement.

    I need to build a live test bed for that. Please help by providing me
information regarding this. Please tell me the steps that I should follow in
a windows 7 machine or  ubuntu 10.10.

    Thanks in advance