Re: [Xen-users] Longtime *nix user/admin planning on making the move to Xen

XCP has a 32-bit Dom0.  You don't need a 64-bit Dom0 to use all your RAM, just
a 64-bit hypervisor.

You may want to install Xen on your own distribution regardless to get the
latest-and-greatest hypervisor and tools, but I wouldn't go through the trouble
just to get a 64-bit Dom0--you probably don't need it.

-Jeff