[Xen-users] X is not working on Xen

Hi everyone,

I have installed Gentoo with kernel 3.5.7. I setup and run LXDE without any issue. Then I setup Xen and rebooted my machine. Everything seems to work OK but X does not start. I have been searching web for a solution but have no success. A forum thread is here: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7175364.html

Could you please help me on this?