Re: [Xen-users] Is there xen software development package ?

xenapi has nothing with hypercalls. Better starts from xentrace utility.

05.11.2012 23:37, Muneer A. Alshowkan пишет:
I'm trying to write a program that could monitor/list the vms hypercalls in xen.

Is there such thing as xen software development package that contain examples of xen api to start with ?
where should I write the code to compile it and test it ?

thanks