Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] [User Problem/Possible Bug] Possible PyGrub Bug

Am 06.11.2012 15:56, schrieb Ian Campbell:
On Tue, 2012-11-06 at 14:19 +0000, Lukas Laukamp wrote:
Hello all,

I compiled latest Xen 4.2 stable with deb target on Debian Squeeze. Now
PyGrub seems to be damaged. It fails with following issue:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/xen/bin/pygrub", line 20, in <module>
      import xen.lowlevel.xc
ImportError: No module named xen.lowlevel.xc

So I don't know if this is a bug or a normal issue. I sent this mail to
the user and devel list.
In general please don't cross post. If you are unsure then the user list
is the best starting point.

  How could this problem be fixed or does I need
to wait for a patch?
This issue is described on the wiki. Please see
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Compiling_Xen_From_Source#Python_Prefix_and_Module_Layout

Best Regards

Hello all,

I recompiled and build the deb package with that option. Now everything is fine. So thanks for the fast reply and sorry for my mistake.

Best Regards