[Xen-users] Finally Got VM's Back UP

Hey Guys,

I appreciate the help I received here over the last few days, it's been extremely useful. I just wanted to give back a little trick that we found. When you loose the meta-data you don't have to guess blindly which <uuid>.vhd is the appropriate one to use. You can run this command 'vhd-util scan -f -m'/var/run/sr-mount/<sr_uuid>/*.vhd' -p' and it will give you a hierarchy for each of the vhd's letting you see which is the latest VHD. This we simply had too many to try them 1 by 1.

Thanks again,
Camron Lent