Re: [Xen-users] Cannot run Stub domain in Ubuntu

Do I need to stop xend service?

when I execute   sudo xl -vvv create -c xl-exe , I get the message below

xend is running, which may cause unpredictable results when using
this xl command.  Please shut down xend before continuing.

(This check can be overridden with the -f option.)
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: total allocations:0 total releases:0
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: current allocations:0 maximum allocations:0
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: cache current size:0
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: cache hits:0 misses:0 toobig:0

if I  sudo service xend stop, /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-full-1-dm.log   get the
message below

Error: Unable to connect to xend: Connection refused. Is xend running?
xenstore-ls: xs_directory (/local/domain/129/device/vif): No such file or
directory
mkfifo: cannot create fifo `/tmp/full-1-dm-dm': File exists
Error: Unable to connect to xend: Connection refused. Is xend running?
Using config file "/etc/xen/stubdoms/full-1-dm-dm".
Using config file "/etc/xen/stubdoms/full-1-dm-dm".