[Xen-users] spice didn't react

Hi, everyone!

I am working on the spice with xen-4.2.0. My host OS is Fedora 14 and my guest is win7.

I have successfully installed xen, spice-server and spice-protocol after a few days. I have also tried the the spice client in win7.

It worked the first time. To my surprise, it didn't work when I disconnected it and tried a second connection.

I can still logon the server and see the desktop of the guest, but it didn't react to any of my input, such as mouse and keyboard.

It seems that the communication is very slow, and I am not sure. Have any of you ran into the same problem?

Thank you!

huqian