[Xen-users] The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device...

Hi,

i have an old proliant dl380 server, running hardened gentoo as Dom0 on Xen 4.2, with several DomUs, also running hardened gentoo. I have PCI passthrough working for a DomU (3 network cards, 2 wired, 1 wireless), but when i try to pass it my usb root hub, i get the following error, during xl create (or when i use xl pci-attach): libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:1001:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:0f.2

After that, the system (both Dom0 and the DomUs) are terribly slow, sometimes completely inaccessible (took me several minutes to get the dmesg output (see attached for full output) and i get the following:

Dom0 dmesg
[ 407.581924] xen-pciback[0000:00:0f.2] IRQ line is not shared with other domains. Turning ISR off
[  409.004566] irq 11: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)
[...]
[  409.004761] Disabling IRQ #11

xl dmesg
(XEN) Cannot bind IRQ11 to dom1. Will not share with others.

After that, all i can do is to reset the box.

For more information about my config see attachment:
kernel config (both Dom0 and DomU): .config
DomU config: DomU
Dom0 grub config: grub0.conf
DomU grub config: grubU.conf
lspci -vvv: lspci
Dom0 dmesg after the problem: dmesg

i've tried to reorganize the pci cards, but that didn't help
what can i do to solve this problem?

regards,
Gabor Hudiczius