Re: [Xen-users] Miminum DomainU Memory Size

On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 23:19 +0000, Paul Harvey wrote:
> I am trying to find out why the minimum memory allocation for a domu
> is 4MB.

Are you using 32 or 64 bit minios?

Please can you tell me how you are trying to start your guest and what
the various logs look like.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen has a list of likely
candidate logs to look in.

Once I can see how it fails I'll know where to start looking for the
answer to your question (at the moment grepping for variations on "4MB"
isn't telling me much).

I wonder if this might be a consequence of item 8 in the start-of-day
layout:
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/hypercall/include,public,xen.h.html#incontents_startofday

Ian.