[Xen-users] Nvidia VGA Pass-through

Hello,
I'm experimenting with VGA pass-through using debian wheezy with the debian 3.2 kernel. I could get pass-through of my onboard intel card without much problems, but I didn't have any luck so far with my nvidia gtx 580.

I have two general questions regarding this:

1) What is the best Xen version to try this? I tried 4.2, but could only find patches for a quite old revision. What is the latest Xen version that has compatible patches for nvidia cards?

2) While experimenting with older versions and patches I noticed that pass-through of my intel card stopped working. Is this a general side effect of the HBAR patch, or will I be able to get pass-through of my nvidia and intel running at the same time?

3) Is the base system choice debian wheezy with debian kernel ok, or is it recommended to use a custom kernel in any case. I tried to keep it simple, so I don't have to look for errors in every part.

I would appreciate any help,
Tilo Peter