Re: [Xen-users] I am not getting required help

digvijay chauhan wrote:
ÂÂÂÂ Since last two past I have not been able to recieve the answers of my
queestions.pls do needful.need it badly.

You need to ask better questions.
Your question on live migration reads to people as "I couldn't be bothered
looking to see if there is any documentation, so want someone to hold my hand
and walk me through it". Few are going to help that sort of person as it's a
heavy drain on time for little result, and helping someone who appears to not
be prepared to put any effort into it themselves.
In other words, if it appears it's not important enough to you for you to put
some effort into, then why should it be important to anyone else.

You would do well to readhttp://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and
then reformulate your question.
That site doesn't seem to be responding for me right now, there's an archive at
http://web.archive.org/web/20110725150508/http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
Simon Hobson