Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.6

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Chris Long <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all.

Can someone tell me, when installing XCP 1.6 what size partition does it require the basic install? By that I mean not VMs etc, just the basic XCP installation itself?

Regards,

Chris.

In my test installs in VirtualBox I had to set a 20 GB drive in order for it to work I think. Below that and the install failed. I don't know what the exact number is but I learned to set the disk size to 30 just in case. The OS drive partition however is only 4 GB.

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.Â