Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.6

  • To: 'Sébastien RICCIO' <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Chris Long" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 18:53:48 -0000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:54:42 +0000

Hi,

Initially I had intented to mirror the drives onto their twins but I couldn’t decide how likely I felt an SSD was to fail. I assume you are suggesting using RAID 1?

I did consider using RAID 1 for the two hard drives and RAID 0 for the SSDs. I guess it comes down to reliability figures that personally I don’t really know.

Thanks again,

Chris.