[Xen-users] 1000 Domains: Not able to access Domu via xm console from Dom0

Hi all,

I am running Xen 4.1.2 with ubuntu Dom0.

I have essentially got 1000 Modified Mini-OS DomU's running at the same time. When i try and access the 1000th domain console:

xm console DOM1000
xenconsole: could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

The domain is alive and running according to xentop, and has been for some time.

I can successfully access the first 338 domains with xm console, but (a sampling) of the rest give the above error.

Any help, or is this a limitation of Xen?

Thanks

Paul