[Xen-users] Questions about Stubdomains

Hello all,

I have question about the configuration of stubdomains. I read the Wiki articles about that theme and I am able to tell a domain to use stubdomains but this stubdomains are so basically (e.g. 32MB RAM) that the guest isn't usable. How can I tell the domain/stubdomain which configuration should be used for the stubdomain? And should I use stubdomains for HVM and PV guests or can't PV guests have stubdomains?

Best Regards

P.S. If this mail comes more than once: There are problems with my mailsystem at the moment.