Re: [Xen-users] Intel HD4000 IGD pass through appears to work, but monitor complains about 'no signal'

Update:
It turns out that my previous statement is wrong.
Actually the issue has something to do with pure HVM guest, PVHVM appears to work.
Finally I managed to discover the direct cause of the issue after some debugging.
In pure HVM linux guest the driver does not set the PLL select properly.
After setting this register with debug tool and re-enable the output port, I can see the ouput on panel.
Will try to find out why the register is not set properly.