[Xen-users] XSA30 patching issue

Hi

We run Xen 4.1.3 on a number of systems and I've added all of the relavent recent patches (Upto XSA31) on CentOS 5 systems and compiled with no issue.

On CentOS 6, XSA30 fails to patch. I've re-downloaded xen-4.1.3.tar.gz, the patch and checked filesizes and everything checks out.

patching file xen/arch/x86/mm/p2m.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 2476 with fuzz 2 (offset 64 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 2433.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 2456.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file xen/arch/x86/mm/p2m.c.rej

Can anyone advise why this is failing? I can replicate this on various CentOS 6 systems so I don't think its my machine.

I've attached p2mc.rej

Thanks
Chris