Re: [Xen-users] Problem with secondary sata controller

It could be unrelated, but check your `dmesg` or `xl dmesg` for "DMA Read" errors.

If you find it you may have to search for additional information:
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/iommu/2012-January/003552.html

It's a bug with certain SATA controllers, I have experienced it with both Marvell and ASMedia controllers.