Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthrough, multiple cards/vms

Hello Mike,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM, mike miskulin <birdfund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi - I've googled around a bit on the issue of vga passthrough and have
> seem some mention of multiple cards.  Specifically, I would like (if it
> is possible) to pass through an integrated to a BSD vm and a standalone
> card (radeon?) to a windows vm.  Would this work? Will it drive me to
> drink all my bourbon before it works?
(snip)

Totally doable.  I'd link you directly if I had more time to type this
email, but Casey DeLorme posted to this list a full written and video
tutorial that does just this.  Integrated graphics go to Dom0 (running
Debian) and a Radeon card goes to a Windows DomU.

-Andrew