[Xen-users] Configuring Xen + DRBD + Corosync + Pacemaker

Hi everyone,

I need some help to setup my configuration failover system.
My goal is to have a redundance system using Xen + DRBD + Corosync + Pacemaker

On Xen I will have one virtual machine. When this computer has network down, I will do a Live migration to the second computer.
The first configuration I will need is a crossover cable, won't I? It is really necessary? Ok, I did it. eth0 is the crossover and eth1 is the network.

In my mind I will have one partion configured to DRBD and there I will install Xen Virtual Machines. The Corosync will listen this connection through network board (eth1). When this connection fail, the live migration will execute through the crossover cable. For this I will need to configure the Pacemaker with the crossover cable, won't I? I still need to do that... and I don't know how.

I am configuring other DRBD partition to share .cfg (Xen files) through it. My reference to do it is http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/cluster-xen-corosync-pacemaker-drbd-ocfs2.en

Is this configuration plausible, correct or the best one?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe
-- Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez
-- Felipe.o.Gutierrez@xxxxxxxxx